- Got a question? We have your answer! Simply read through our frequently asked questions below.
- If you have another question not listed below, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- Are Timber Trend phone covers made from real wood?
- Indeed. 100% real wood. Designed in Joburg by a team of passionate Timber Trenders.
- Do I need to apply any kind of treatment to my phone cover?
- No you don’t have to do anything at all. Maybe just a massage once a week and it’ll be happy.
- Can I use a screen protector with my cover?
- Yes, of course you can.
- Is the cover break proof?
- Your cover is not invincible. It certainly does protect your phone from everyday use and bruises but if dropped constantly it will begin lose its structural ingenuity.
- Do I have a guarantee on my cover?
- Yes you do! Check out our returns policy page for all the details.
- What are my shipping options?
- Shipping is FREE to anywhere in South Africa. Mahala. Normally shipping takes 1-2 working days.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do. For international purchases please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does Timber Trend wholesale their products?
- Send us an email at email@example.com for discounted wholesale prices.
- The phone cover I ordered isn’t the same as the image I saw on the webpage, can I get one that looks more similar?
- Wood is a natural product and will not appear the same all the time. It does, however, give you a unique and distinct product that looks like no other! If you feel you want something different than what you received, let us know!